Chateau hotel in the heart of rural Burgundy, near Pouilly-en-Auxois
Château Sainte Sabine, between Dijon and Beaune, on the banks of the Burgundy Canal
Château Sainte Sabine, between Dijon and Beaune, on the banks of the Burgundy Canal 22 bright bedrooms with modern fittings that nevertheless preserve the authenticity of the chateau.
The restaurant enjoys a panoramic view over the surrounding valley and the medieval village of Châteauneuf-en-Auxois; it offers a new twist on cuisine that showcases local produce.
In the rural setting of the Auxois area, take your choice of visits, walks and tastings. Discover the Burgundy Canal, Fontenay Abbey, le Alésia museum park and of course the prestigious Burgundy vineyards nearby …
The ambiance at the Château Sainte Sabine hotel combines up-to-date facilities and the prestige of a château that dates back to the 17th century.
- Sainte Sabine near Pouilly-les-Auxois
- 17th-century castle
- Just 10 minutes from the “Pouilly-en-Auxois” motorway exit between exits 23 and 24 on the A6
- 22 bright rooms
- Bar and restaurant with panoramic view over the valley
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Rooms for meetings and receptions
- Park covering 8 hectares
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Free parking
- Helicopter landing area
- Air conditioning in the chateau
- Mini-bar and strongbox in bedrooms
Leave for dumping in the Castle Holy Sabine thanks to our virtual visit