You will find at the entrance, at the restaurant as well as at the reception, hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers, which we invite you to use regularly.
Sanitary protocols have been set up in each of our departments (administration, reception, housekeeping, kitchen, room service, technical and gardening)
- According to the international protocol studied by ‘Bureau Veritas’
- In collaboration with the occupational health services
- All the products used by each of our services comply with the standards in force
All of our employees:
- Respect barrier gestures and will always be as warm and welcoming
- Wear a mask when social distancing cannot be respected but will always keep his smile, even if you cannot always see it J
- Has been sensitized and trained in the health protocols implemented in each of the services, and will always be there to take care of you
- Is at your entire disposal throughout your stay to answer any questions you may have.
BEFORE YOUR STAY:
A "pre-check in" form to gather the necessary details for your registration will be sent to you by @mail a few days before your arrival and will allow you, if necessary, to dematerialize this step in order to avoid waiting at the reception.
THE DAY YOU ARRIVED:
The best would be to inform us of your arrival time so that we can welcome you in the best conditions.
Arriving to the parking where you can let your car, a member of the team will be present to receive you and after giving your name, you will then be directed to the building where you will be accommodated.
As always, we are at your disposal to take in charge your luggage and we guarantee all the necessaries precautions in the respect of barrier gestures.
Access to your room will be directly accompanied by one of our staff. Your key, previously cleaned and disinfected, will already be inside; we ask you to keep it with you for the duration of your stay.
All information that you may have during your stay, usually found in the Room Directory, is available in a dematerialized way on our LoungeUp application.
Our Housekeeper Ludivine and her team have taken all the necessary care to prepare your room :
- All contact surfaces have been cleaned and disinfected
- Bathrobe and slippers are available on request at the reception desk.
- Bed and bathroom linens are renewed for each room at each stay, even the unused linen
- In an ecological approach and for a prolonged stay of more than one night, we thank you for agreeing to deposit in your shower or bathtub the bathroom linen that you wish to renew.
- For sanitary reasons, the minibar has been removed, our barman will be at your disposal to serve you directly in your room.
At each step of the preparation of your room, from our linen room to the final touch given by our Housekeeper, the barrier gestures have been respected and all the necessary precautions have been taken. Your room is your cocoon and awaits you.
YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER:
The food and wine lists are available in a dematerialized way on the "LoungeUp" application.
You will be able to read it before your meal and make your choice more easily with the maître d'hôtel.
Our restaurants and our cellars have been refurbished in order to offer you the maximum space for your greatest comfort.
Our famous cheese platter will be temporarily replaced by a nice selection made by Bertarnd, our Maître d'Hôtel.
Breakfast will be served first in your room or at the table in our restaurant or on the terrace.
Our buffet of regional products will no longer be offered for now.
In order to allow us a better organization, your order will be required the day before from our LoungeUp application or directly at the reception.
Your order will be deposited in front of your door in order to respect the barrier gestures.
The Boutique :
The Boutique remains open, only upon request at the reception.
You will find a wide range of regional products, kitchen utensils, crockery, wines.
The reception will prepare your products and packages, which you will find at the reception desk, or will be brought to your room.
THE PAYMENT OF YOUR STAY:
Please inform the reception of your departure time by dialling 9.
The invoice will be sent to you by @mail and, after your agreement, your credit card can be debited remotely, the ticket of the transaction will also be sent to you by @mail in return.
The payment in cash at the Reception will remain possible by respecting some precautions in particular of distanciation.
You will be able to leave the key in your room or to deposit it at the reception in the space reserved for this purpose.